Sunday, May 15, 2011

My first She Art for me, and Happiness & Inspiration Project update

Happiness & Inspiration project update for May.

I had DD and myself signed up for a cupcake decorating class called "Mommy and me" at a local cooking store in Erin called What's Cookin the weekend of Mother's Day. We also picked up some supplies to make them at home: a cupcake corer (so you can stuff your muffin or cupcake with treats), a squeazable decorating icing container and a decorating pen.  We are definitely going to try that at home - YUM!

I have also signed up for the FREE ecourse called Photoshop Skinny-mini, and it starts May 16th (tomorrow!!!).  From the title, it might make you think that the class was for learning how to alter your photos to make yourself skinny!!!! :)  But it is actually a great class to learn all the basics and essentials of Photoshop (my latest passion).

She Art - Love
Here is my She Art project that I made for myself. I tried to copy my hair style and colour (not sure that I captured it, but it was a good first try). Most importantly I had a lot of fun!




Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: