Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inspirations, Happiness and fun continued

I'm back with the latest updates on my happiness and inspiration project.
As a reminder, HERE is my last post (or you can just scroll down to see it, too) where I listed all of the things I had planned over the next few months to put a little bit of happiness and inspiration into life.

For FEBRUARY - I had the Mixed Media class booked for this past Thursday - and here is my finished project!

The class was fun and quite easy.  There was only 1 other lady in the class so we got lots of individual attention and instruction - which made the project go really smoothly!  I love the saying from Winnie the Pooh, so I got a second print off of it to do the same collage for Little Man (DS).

If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be
a hundred minus a day
so I never have to
live a day without you.  Winnie the Pooh

And I also booked an additional class in FEBRUARY, it's the one I was planning on doing in MARCH - Lampwork Beads.  I convinced my Mum to take the class with me too - she did so well!  Here are some shots of her making a glass bead, under the guidance of our instructor Bev.



And here are our combined finished glass beads.  They are not perfect - just like us!  But they were a great start, and it was a lot of fun and we learned something new and out of the ordinary!


An additional class came up for FEBRUARY as well - Photoshop 1.  It is offered through our local adult education centre called The Learning Centre.  I signed up to take a total of 5 computer courses over the next 2 years, and I selected Photoshop 1 (running from Feb - April) and Photoshop 2 (April - May) to start off with.  First class was last night and it was GREAT!  I really enjoyed it and was glad I signed up.  The instructor is very informative and patient with everyone.

Next update - our Family Day Long Weekend!  We had a blast on the snowmobiles and communed with nature - while taking some great photos, too!  Can't wait to share!
Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: