Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fairy Rose

I can't believe it!
It’s the end of August – I’m not 100% sure of where the time went. I did manage to spend some time with DH and the kids at Great Wolf Lodge. A fun break all around for us – it was worth it to see the smiles on the kids faces. Especially when I got a bucket of water dumped on my head when I wasn’t looking – they thought that was hilarious!!!

Anyway – I haven’t made as many cards this month’s as I would like to have – but there are a few Eat Cake Graphics ones up my sleeve still! Here’s one:

Fairy Rose dangler:
Card dimensions – A2 (4 ¼” x 5 ½”)


Materials: CS – (CTMH); Paper – PP (CTMH), watercolour Accademia (Fabrianno); Ink –StazOn Black (Tsukineko); Stamps – Fairy Rose sprinkles petals 1164-I (Eat Cake Graphics), Leave Room sentiment C596 (Frog Whisker’s Ink); foam tape, coloured wire, Hollyhock grosgrain ribbon (CTMH), Tombow markers, water brush, oval cutting template, Coluzzle, swivel cutting knife, Hollyhock marker (CTMH), small safety pin (CTMH), Stickles glitter glue – Icicle, shaped scissors – large scallop.

Here’s a close up of the little fairy – she is so sweet!
Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer – you can feel the fall wanting to slowly come in – especially that past 2 days in Ontario – definitely not the hot, humid we have been having!

Enjoy!
Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: