Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Matthew’s Chore Chart!

Well – school is almost out and the summer will be upon us in no time! My little guys are off for the summer as is my big guy DH (he’s a school Principal). Daddy daycare sets in and things get a little out of control at times (you have no idea how many places you can find ice cream when they try hard!). So – thought I’d set up a bit of a chart to help keep things semi in order. I’ll do one up for DD as well – but here is DS’s. He’s just going on 4 soon so the list is not that complicated - YET.

Here’s another project using the Eat Cake Graphics images! It’s Matthew’s Chore Chart!

Chore Chart:
Project dimensions – 11 x 8 ½ “

Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper –Accademia (Fabriano); Ink – Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Stamps – 1139-M Responsibility (Eat Cake Graphics); Tombow markers, water brush, foam tape, computer generated chore chart.

And here is a close up of the main image for you.

The chart was just done in Excel on my PC – very basic and easy to do!

Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

Jackpot! I just discovered your blog and I love it! Eat Cake is one of my favorites (that's how I found you) and the coloring and details you add just make those stamps come alive even more. I really appreciate the color charts. I am definitely motivated.