Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tweet!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather had been fantastic for getting out and enjoying! We started soccer this weekend – so the schedule is a bit frantic these days!

Here’s another card using the Eat Cake Graphics images! With everyone on Twitter – I thought I would do a tweet card – fun!

Tweet you soon:
Card dimensions – Shaped A2: 4 ¼ ” x 5 ½ ”


Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper –Accademia (Fabriano); Ink – Black StazOn (Tsukineko), ivy ink pad (CTMH); Stamps – 5025-E Crackers, 5026-E Kebler (Eat Cake Graphics); Punches – 1” circle punch (SU!), 1/8 “ (Cropadile); Tombow markers, water brush, foam tape, embroidery floss, computer generated coloured sentiment.

And here is the colour chart for you – if you want to give it a try yourself.

For the colour on the roof of the bird house, I simply ran my ink pad along the paper over and over again until it was coloured as I liked it.  I also made another little coordinated car stand from the cardstock - as I did for these posts HERE.

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: