Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Doh!

So what am I doing making a winter card on one of the hottest days so far??!! Having fun – that’s what I am doing! I do love the expression on the little guy getting the snowball in the rear! Doh!  Makes me smile. I had a lot of fun using these two images – so cute, and remind me of my little guys playing in the snow.

Yep – it’s another card using the Eat Cake Graphics images!  I stamped both images and then used a Sharpie fine point black marker to connect them with a freehand drawn ground line.  Remember you can click on the picture to get a close up.

Snowfight:
Card dimensions – 5” square

Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper –Accademia (Fabriano); Ink – Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Stamps – 1117-F Look out! Cora's ready to throw, 1118-G Hit with snowball (Ouch!) (Eat Cake Graphics); Punches – snowflake border and large snowflake (Martha Stewart); Tombow markers, water brush, foam tape, Stickles glitter glue, Sharpie fine point black marker.

And here is the colour chart for you – if you want to give it a try yourself.

Until next time, have a great day and stay cool!

No comments: