Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh, the places you will go!

Today’s card is one I made for a friend who is moving on to a new exciting position at another office (but still with the same company). She will be missed for sure, and I just wanted to let her know that I was proud of her and that I know she will do well!!!

Bye-bye girl:
Card dimensions – A2, 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”

Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper –Accademia (Fabriano); Ink – Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Stamps – Bye-bye (Mo’s Digital Pencil); Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Blending stumps, foam tape, Quickie glue pen, loose glitter.

This image is a digital one I purchased from Mo’s Digital Pencil. This image is now also available in rubber from Stamping Bella – but they were sold out of this at Scrapfest – so I bought it on-line. I got this one and little boy – they are so cute!!!

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: