Monday, March 1, 2010

A Lollipop!

Hi there - Happy first day of March to everyone - can't believe it is March already (but glad we are that much closer to Spring!!).
I've had a round of viral infections going through everyone in the family these past 2 weeks - absolutely NO FUN!  But hopefully we are on the tail end of that as well!  Everyone made it to school and work today - which is a big change  :)

Little Presley Lollipop:
Card dimensions – A2 (4 ¼” x 5 ½” )


Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Stamp - Presley Lollipop (Stamping Bella); White yarn (miscellaneous), light blue brads (CTMH), Stickles glitter glue, foam tape adhesive, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, blending stumps.

I couldn't resist this Presley Lollipop image when Stamping Bella launched the Lollipop collection - I think it has something to do with her slippers, and the Teddy!  I think the next time I do this image I will have to flock the bear and the slippers - to make them fuzzy!!

I sent this little card off in a package to my Aunt - with some pre-stamped images for her to colour and try her hand at the colouring.  There were lots of watercolouring cards in there too - I do hope she has fun with them!  Aunt Margaret (or anyone from her craft group!) - if you are reading this, I can't wait to hear how you do with the cards!!!  Have fun!!

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: