Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enchanted Hollow Castle

Here's an "Enchanted" one for you - it is the castle from the Enchanted Hollow line from The Stamp Barn.  My little girl loves all things princess related, especially the thought of a castle to live in - AND her favourite colour is purple.  Hope this meets her royal, high standards!  :)

Enchanted Castle:
Custom shape/size

Materials: Paper - CS (Bazzill), Fabriano watercolour paper; Stamp - Enchanted Castle, Fairy Dust from Enchanted Hollow line (Stamp Barn); Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko); Cream sheer ribbon (Offray), key charm, silver detail embossing powder, foam tape adhesive, Tombow markers, paint brush.


The card base is 5" x 5" square card, cut into a rough castle shape at the top, and the castle image is watercoloured and then cut out and popped up on foam tape.  I went for a grass look below the castle, so I cut a strip of green cardstock into thin grass strips and curled them up slightly with my scissors.
Hope you're having a great week so far.  I'm waiting for a package of new stamps to arrive - I'll let you know when they arrive, and what they are - as soon as I have them in hand!!!  Can't wait!
Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: