Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Hambo digital

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Hope you're having a great day with those you love.
Also - for those Canadian provinces celebrating Family Day tomorrow - Happy Long Weekend!
It's a bit chilly today - so a good one to sit inside by the fire.  We are doing a traditional turkey dinner tonight (I know it's not Christmas or Thanksgiving - but we like those kinds of family dinners!) so the house smells great right now!

Last night I had some time to colour  - while the kids coloured their own images beside me.  I worked on a few Hambo digital stamps again:  The stage background and the clown juggling presents.  Instead of printing off the two image separately and then just adhering the clown to the front of stage with a Pop-dot (as I did for the cupcake ones in the last post), I actually merged the two images on my computer before printing .  I printed an extra Clown too, so that I could pop up the presents in his hands.  I love how my Digital program brought just the outline image of the clown over the background, not blocking out any of the surrounding stage as a regular jpeg image would do if you simply placed it in front of the stage image.

Juggling Clown on Stage:

Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Digital images – Clown Gifts digi, Stage digi (Hambo); Ribbon - dotted grosgrain (Offray); Prismacolor pencils, blending stumps, Gamsol, Stickles glitter, mini pop dots.

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: