Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year to everyone - wishing you all the very best for health, happiness and home for 2010!! 


Thanks to everyone for dropping in all these years.  Can you believe my very first post on the blog was December 31st, 2006??!!  I have no clue where 3 years has gone - but WOW what a ride.
Today - I am starting off the New Year with a post of a brand new non-Holiday card - PLUS all of the Christmas cards I didn't get to before Christmas.  So grab a coffee and take a look through them all.  Enjoy!

Team Effort - Sending extra love your way!:


Materials: CS (Bazzill, Prism); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - StazOn Black (Tsukineko); Stamps - Team Effort (Penny Black); Prismacolor pencils, odorless mineral spirits, blending stump, adhesive, foam tape adhesive, striped grosgrain ribbon, stickles glitter, black button, black waxy flax (CTMH), sentiment printed on computer (font colour to match dark teal cardstock mat).

And here are some other Christmas cards for you to look through.  I will post them all on my SplitCoast gallery as well (link on the right side of the screen) if you want all the materials listings or details.  Remember, you can click on the image to get a larger view of it.
Until next time, have a great day!  Enjoy!


















2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! What a beautiful collection of Christmas cards. They are truly stunning. I will have to mark them as favourites on splitcoast so I will remember to look at them for inspiration next year. I especially love the trio with the reindeer, stocking and snowflake, but it's hard to pick a favourite - they're all wonderful!

Kelli said...

Your cards just blow my mind! I so enjoyed seeing you at our retreat! I hope 2010 is good to you and your family! I look forward to some new posts!