Friday, December 18, 2009

Winner! WInner!

And the winner of Blog Candy #7 is..........

Karen Wilson - congratulations Karen, and thank you for leaving comments every week - it is finally YOUR TURN to get pulled from the hat!!!!
Karen said:
I'd love to win this set as I have no reindeer in my collection!
Karen, send me your mailing address and the two sets will be off to you right away!

And tonight I'll leave you with this thought - as we all scramble around on this last weekend before Christmas making sure our shopping is done - remember this from The Grinch:

"It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or bags.

Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas...
He thought, means a little bit more. "

Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Yay!! I'm so excited! Thanks so much, Pam!!! I sent you an email :)