Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Christmas Cards

First a quick reminder to leave a comment, or send an e-mail any time this week until Friday night - to enter in to the Blog Candy #7 shown HERE.

Today's post is a set of Potted Christmas cards - such a  fun little cube from Sunshine Designs!  All 4 cards are the exact same layout - just using a different image from the cube.







Materials: CS (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - StaaOn Black (Tsukineko); Stamps - Potted Christmas Cube (Sunshine Designs - Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, adhesive, foam tape adhesive, Ribbon (CTMH).


And - I know we are all feeling a bit stressed out at this time of year.  So - this cartoon sums up how most of us are feeling!  Makes me laugh looking at it - as I'm pretty sure that's what I look like at work these days!  It's pajama day at my kid's school tomorrow - and I am so envious.  Wish I could wear mine to work!!! Hope this makes you smile too!

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: