Monday, December 14, 2009

It's all about the caffeine - man!

Remember to leave a coment this week - so that you can get your name into the draw for Blog Candy #7!  It's 2 fun Christmas stamps - shown HERE.

This time of year, things get oh, so busy and a bit (OK, a lot) of caffeine helps you get through it all!
I did a few fun cards around the coffee/caffeine theme - so thought I would share them today.

Coffee Pot Card:


Materials: CS (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - StazOn Black (Tsukineko); Stamps - Cling Pack (Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, adhesive, foam tape adhesive, Ribbon (Offray), white black (CTMH), Black Waxy Flax (CTMH), Coluzzle circle and swivel knife.


I free hand cut the retro coffee pot shape onto scrap paper to make my template.  Then I folded the cardstock in half and put the top of the coffee pot there on the fold.  There is a score line to open the card along the neck of the pot.  The mug is popped up on foam tape to add dimension as well.

JustRite - coffee set to-go:
 

And a closer look at the single travel mug:
 

Materials: CS (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - StazOn Black (Tsukineko); Stamps - JustRite A Little Caffeine set (Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, Terrifically Tacky Tape adhesive, foam tape adhesive, Ribbon (Offray), Tag punches (SU!), thermal coffee cups (Dixie), tray (Tim Hortons).


I think these coffee cups would be a great way to give a coffee gift card (Tim Hortons, of course!) to a co-worker or friend.  Just put the card in the cup and you are ready to go!

Until next time, have a great day!

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

I LOVE this idea! How creative!!

Karen said...

I love that coffee pot! Makes me think of that show Alice, do you remember that one? What a nice idea to dress up a coffee gift card, or a gift of a travel mug or something.

Hobbyaholic said...

What a fantastic Idea..I'm going to add this one to my BOS

stampwithbeth said...

Very cute and so creative. Well done!