Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Christmas House and colour chart.

REMINDER - don't forget to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail on any of the posts this week to be entered for the BLog Candy #6 shown HERE.

Thought you would like to see me Christmas House card today - it is so fitting for our family sine this is our first Christmas in our new house too.  I love the little poem!



And here is a close up of the little poem.



Materials: CS (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - StazOn (Tsukineko); Stamps - Christmas House, Key (Sunshine Designs and Heather's Stamp Haven - Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, adhesive, foam tape adhesive, white embroidery floss (DMC).

Here are the words to the poem if you want to use it yourself:
Dear Santa, our house is new

and may not have an open flue.
So, just in case, I’ll hang this key
above my door for you to see.
Then, I’ll go to bed worrying no more,
because your key will open our door.
So now I’ll snuggle in and close my eyes tight
knowing that you’re to visit my house tonight.

In case you want to try this house yourself - here is a version of my colouring chart for you to try it to!

Until next time, have a great day!

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Another beautiful card Pam! This card is coloured to perfection! wow
I received my blog candy the other day and love it! thank-you so much!
I love your card that you enclosed!
Very elegant!
Christine

Karen said...

What a great idea! I love the little key and your colouring is, as always, such an inspiration.