Friday, December 4, 2009

Blog Candy #5 - WINNER

And the WINNER of Blog Candy #5 is.......................

Deloris - who said:
I love Inky Antics stamps and that turtle set is sooo cute!

Thanks for giving us the chance to win some awesome blog candy!

So Deloris - send me an e-mail with your address and the Turtle set will be on it's way to you right away!

Another Blog Candy will go up on Monday with a sample card too - just for you!
I have 4 different sets left to give away, plus some extra treats too - so there's lots for everyone over the next few weeks.  Don't worry!

Until next time, have a great day.

2 comments:

Deloris said...

Woohoo! I'm so thrilled you picked my name. Just sent you an email with my mailing info.

Thanks so much!!!!

Deloris

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats Deloris!