Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Blog Candy, the winner of #7 and Santa

And the winner of Blog Candy #6 is.......
Christine Dol!
Congratulations Christine - can you send me your snail mail addie (again!) and this package will be on it's way to you!

Blog Candy #7 is 2 stamp sets!
Again - leave me a comment or send me an e-mail for those who do it that way - and you will have a chance to win these two adorable sets (I love the reindeer tracks one!).  I will do the draw on Friday night for you and post another Blog Candy (#8!) then


Thought I would also share a photo of my little ones riding on the Santa Express Train - out of Tottenham, Ontario this weekend.  They got to sit and chat with Santa, ring the jingle bells - and tell him what they were wishing for, for Christmas!



And in honour of Santa and his reindeer, here is today's card!  A moonlit reindeer.  I saw a card on another blog with the sentiment "On Dasher, On Dancer, On MasterCard and Visa" - I think that would be a fun sentiment for this card!


Materials: CS (Bazzill, SU!); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko); Stamps - Moonlit Reindeer (Sunshine Designs - Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, detail gold embossing powder, adhesive, foam tape adhesive, Ribbon (SU!), white button (CTMH), Hemp twine.


Until next time have a great day!

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats Christine, again! LOL!

Hi Pam! What a great card and LOVE that sentiment, no kidding! LOL! So far we're good this yr, all cash purchases.

Your kid's are adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

I'd love to win this set as I have no reindeer in my collection!

Dos Amapolas said...

Nice postcard and stamps!
Lovely kids!
I also love reindeer :)

Gina F said...

Lovely kids! and love your coffe pot!, thanks....gina