Tuesday, November 17, 2009

North Pole Friends - and Blog Candy REMINDER

Here is another Christmas Card – this time using Stamp Barn’s House on a Hill image called North Pole Friends – such a cute image.

And just a reminder that I posted Blog Candy #2 yesterday – see below or use the quick link HERE. Leave me your comment and let me know your favourite colour this season.
I will announce the winner on Friday – AND I will post a Blog Candy just for the weekend as well – so make sure you keep popping in here! You can’t lose!!!















Materials: CS - (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano), Patterned Paper Christmas Pad; Ink – Stazon Black (Tsukineko), Stamps – North Pole Friends HOH 033I, CU (Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, adhesive foam tape, Sheer ribbon - white (Offray), Photo corner Punch, Oval punches (SU!), white brads (CTMH).

Just wanted to thank Claire – for her comment asking for more Tombow Marker tutorials / colour charts. I will for sure get some more done for the Christmas cards and get them posted for you. How’s that? I do hope everyone else finds them helpful as well.

Until next time - have a great day!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Awesome !!!!!!

thank you again

from a big BiG fan