Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Meet Cayla! And a BLOG CANDY REMINDER!

First off - A REMINDER - make sure you leave a comment on any of the posts letting me know your favourite Christmas stamp (Snowman, Angels, etc.) all this week before Friday night when I will draw for the BLOG CANDY shown HERE. And Blog Candy will go out each week - so keep popping in!

And here is today's project - a little gift bag or purse to hide a little gift for a special little girl. This project used two stamps from the Christmas Enchanted Hollow line from the Stamp Barn: Cayla and Cayla's branch.


Materials: CS - (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano), Patterned Paper Pad; Ink - Versamark (Tsukineko), Stamps - Enchanted Hollow (Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, Brown paper lunch bag, adhesive foam tape, Satin ribbon - red (Offray), detail silver embossing powder, Stickles glitter, Velcro adhesive dots.
Cayla is a very sweet little Fairy - perfect for a little girl - she is SO SWEET! The bag flap is held closed with a Velcro adhesive dot, and folds flat for safe keeping. It is just a regular brown paper lunch bag that is cut down to 4" high.
Until next time, have a great day!

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

This is just beautiful! Do we just leave one comment? I did that one the first blog candy post...

I really love this card!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I LOVE this!!! These stamps are just adorable, and I love how you combined these two together. What a cute idea for a gift bag!

Sara Paschal said...

This is really cute how you used the card as a closure, great job I love it!

Miss Prudence said...

Oh how beautiful, I love this so much
so glad I dropped by