Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last of the summer cards - promise!

And then it will be on to the Holiday stuff - my fav! We'll fire up next week with holiday images, and Blog Candy! Let's do Candy on Mondays and Fridays - how does that sound?

For these last ones, I tried to use as many different techniques as possible to do the cards - so that they would appeal to a wide range of crafters - regardless of what they prefer to do on their cards. Some of us like to colour, but others don't - and that is OK! Solid stamps are usually not my first choice (since I do love to colour) but these were a nice change.

Bird on Branch - using an embossed image and sponged background.

To get the Moon, I punched a circle out of a Post-it™ note and stuck it to the cardstock before sponging my background.


Double Swiped background with a solid image.

Just rub your ink pad across your neutral cardstock - making sure you turn the paper 180 degrees between each colour so that you have nice coverage. This uses my absolute 3 favourite colours from CTMH: Breeze, Cocoa and Sweet Leaf!!! Love, love and LOVE those colours!


Poppy Misted.

I coloured my stamp with my watercolour markers then misted it. I re-misted between the stamping - seeing the different effects the water had.

Rock and Roll Pears - an oldie but a goodie technique!

Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice to see you back Pam! Your cards are, as always, lovely, inspiring, beautifully executed, and fabulous! What a treat to look through all those treasures.