Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Placecard Holders – Blog Candy #2

It’s Monday – so that means Blog Candy! It’s #2 Candy.

Here is a little project made with the Sunshine Designs Christmas Mini cube stamp set. It’s a set of 4 Placecard Holders for your Christmas table. OR – you can put a photo in the clip at the top and use it on your desk too.


Materials: CS - (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano), Patterned Paper Christmas Pad; Ink – Stazon Black (Tsukineko), Stamps – Christmas Mini Cube RSM001 CU, Festive Wishes sentiment from RSW003 CU (Sunshine Designs, Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, Large Binder clips (Staples), adhesive foam tape, Sheer dotted ribbon - red (Offray), Circle Punches, Word Window Punch (SU!).

I have also used the stamp set many times to make my own Christmas backgrounds.  Lots of uses - so you definitely need this stamp set!
And for today’s Blog Candy – I have this cube Christmas Mini cube in a cling pack version and a mini acrylic block to use the stamps with! AND you get 1 placecard holder with it!! Here’s a picture of the 4 little images you get in the cube:


All you need to do is leave a comment (or send me an e-mail) any day this week before Friday and let me know what your favourite colour is this year for the holidays! I personally love the Kraft colour and red or green (a country Christmas look). That’s what I have chosen for my wrapping paper this year with a little raffia for the bows.
On the comments you leave on the blog - I have had to add in the feature of confirming with a scrambled word - to help to prevent the SPAM that has been adding into the comment lately.  You know the ones selling those lifestyle drugs!!  Anyway - just a little added step you will have to do, to help to curb the SPAM.

And YES – I have my Christmas lights up – and YES the Christmas tree too! And I am almost done my shoping too! I LOVE IT!
Until next time - have a great day!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Those place card holders are just darling! What a great idea. I am going to have to try those. I love using "found" items like that and re-purposing them. You always have such great ideas!

Claire said...

They are so cute.
great ideas

Karen Wilson said...

Those are so pretty, Pam! What a cool idea. Hmm, I have to say, my favourite Christmas colors this yr are silver/blue. I'd love to do my tree like that one yr, but not till the kid's are grown. The tree decorating is in their hands for now and I love it.

Karen said...

Hi Pam - I forgot to enter for the blog candy! Oops.
I don't know if I could pick just one colour. My favourite card this year was crimson, purple and gold, a combination suggested to me by a friend. It's gorgeous!

dolcreations said...

Those place cards are just such a great idea! Wow I can't wait to try them! My favourite colours seem to be pink and teal! My cards just seem to be using that colour all the time!
Christine

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I actually found a site that sells place card holders at amazing prices at www.placecardpalace.com . I just received my order for my wedding of their silver chair place card holders with favor box and place cards included and they're GORGEOUS! Thanks for an interesting post.

aliah said...

These place card is perfect for holiday parties. place card Holders are a great way to add fun..pictures you shared here is looking beautiful..Thanks for sharing..
Card Holders