Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Candy #5 - It's a Turtle of a set!

So....everyone knows by now that I have a thing for turtle stamps - especially the Inky Antics turtle sets.
So this week's Blog Candy #5 is the Inky Antics Birthday Turtle clear stamps set - see it HERE on their site.  You need to enter Birthday Turtle into the Search field on their site.  It is such a great stamp set!

To enter - simply leave me a comment - anything at all (no special question to answer) on this post or any of the others I do this week.  I will do the draw on Friday night and post the winner then!

And so that you can see this stamp set in action - here are some cards from the past that I have posted using this set.  Just click on the photos to see a close view of each if you wish.









Until next time - have a great day!

2 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Oh boy, I'm #1! I would LOVE to have this set! I have NO turtle stamps!!!

What a great job you've done showcasing them, they are ADORABLE!

Have a wonderful week, Pam!

Deloris said...

I love Inky Antics stamps and that turtle set is sooo cute!

Thanks for giving us the chance to win some awesome blog candy!

Deloris