Friday, November 27, 2009

Blog Candy #4 WINNER!

And the winner of Blog Candy #4 is...............
Jackie B who said:
I get to go to my brother`s for another Christmas, so no shopping for me. I have actually had many good buys already. So I won`t complain.

Congrats Jackie - it's on it was to you this weekend!  Enjoy!
I'm going to wait until Monday to post Blog Candy #5 - I'll put that up for Monday bright and early, along with a new card too.

And for your weekend chuckle - here is some Reindeer Poop!



And a closer look:



Materials: CS (Bazzill); Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - StazOn Black (Tsukineko); Stamps - Reindeer cube (Sunshine Designs, Stamp Barn); Tombow markers, paint brush, adhesive, cello bag, Gold Smooch, Chocolate covered raisins.

Here is the poem in case you want to try these yourself!
I hear that you’ve been naughty
So listen, here’s the scoop.
I’m running short on coal this year
So you get Reindeer Poop!


Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: