Thursday, August 13, 2009

Froggy Friday

It's a Froggy Friday!
My Mum loves the Turtle Tuesdays I have done in the past, but has always bugged me to do a Froggy Friday - so this one is for her!
AND - if you love this image - HERE is a link to Danielle's blog where she has this stamp as Blog Candy from The Stamp Barn. Make sure you leave a comment on as soon as you can, as she is drawing for it on Friday evening.


I had a bit of fun with this card - adding in some thin strips of cardstock in 2 different colours of green - to look like grass. I also bent some of the strands to give it some depth. I attached the strips with Terrifically Tacky Tape at the bottom and covered the openly sticky parts with shiny green seed and tube beads.
And here is the colour chart for the frog - give him a try! He is just 1 of the many Roly Poly images in this Sunshine Designs line of stamps - and they are all very fun to work with and colour!
Remember to put a comment on Danielle's blog for a chance to win!

Until next time, have a great day!
Pam

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Pam! I LOVE how you added the CS! What a creative idea! Are you going to keep 'Froggy Friday' going? Hope so, he's so darn cute!