Monday, August 24, 2009

Enchanted Hollow cards - ALL OF THEM!

I thought I would share with you the whole grouping of my Enchanted Hollow cards - these images are designs that are exclusive to Heather's Stamp Haven - sold through the Stamp Barn.
These fairies are so beautiful - and the background Fairy Dust stamp is so versatile, you could use it on anything at all!

Here's Capri. She is "watercoloured" on the back of the vellum, and embossed in silver on the front.

Here's Cara. For this care I dry embossed a corner butterfly image, then chalked the image to highlight the embossing, and cut out the corner shape itself. I also pierced a trail of flight for the little butterfly around Cara.

Here's Crystal. She's done on a stair step card, with the image cut out - outside of the box style. And lots of Stickles glitter of course.

Here's Coral. This is a gate fold card with a dangling sentiment (I love doing those!).


Here's Dewey - the Dragon that takes care of the Fairies! Bazill Bling cardstock sets off his colour really well, and his wing was popped up to add more dimension. I added a ton of Stickles after taking the photo - so he is really very shimmery!
If you love Fairies, then you'll love this line of images - give them a try!
I will post the colour charts for all of these images next - so if you want those, make sure you stop in again and save them for yourself.
Until next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

Elena said...

They are so gorgeous! And your coloring is amazing!

Claire said...

I love what you did here, my favorite
is coral and crystal. But of course they are all beautiful

Angela said...

Stunning!