Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Snowman Snow Globe

I love Snow Globes – and Snowmen – so this combination is a winner for me!
There are a lot of things you could do with this stamp – use acetate sheets and make it a shaker card (with or without foam tape for spacers), insert your own image in the snowglobe to mix it up a bit (just mask out the snowmen when you stamp), a gel card to imitate water inside, etc. See what you can come up with.

Snowman Snowglobe:
Card dimensions – 5” square

Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper – Accademia (Fabrianno); Ink – Versamark (Tsukineko); Stamp – Snowman Snowglobe SD052 J, Christmas mini cube, Christmas Word cube (Sunshine Designs available at The Stamp Barn); foam tape, detail silver embossing powder, Tombow markers, water brush, Sakura glitter pens, silver metallic ribbon (Offray).

Here is the colour chart for this one too.
Enjoy!
Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh wow!! I LOVE this stamp! I think I'm going to have to get my hands on it! GREAT card!

TFS!
Karen (from the Keswick group)