Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mittens

Another Christmas-like image on this card – I love this one (probably one of my favorites!) But I have a ‘thing’ for mittens!
This upcoming weekend is a long one – for the Canadian Thanksgiving! I love this time of year, the fall colours, the great smells in the kitchen and of course – the TURKEY!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! The weather is suppose to be fantastic – so get out and enjoy it while it lasts (my van is in getting it’s snow tires on – yes I did say that S word - SNOW!)

Mittens on Branch:
Card dimensions – A2
Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper – Accademia (Fabrianno); Ink – Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Stamp – Mittens on Branch SD051 G, Christmas mini cube RSM001 CU (Sunshine Designs available at The Stamp Barn); foam tape, Tombow markers, water brush, Sakura glitter pens.

To make the mitten border on the bottom – I used the Christmas mini cube and started stamping in the middle of the border. I then rotated the cube 45 degrees each time I re-stamped it so that the mitten rotates along the border.

Here is the colour chart for the main mitten image – as well as the little mitten – so cute!
Enjoy!
Until next time, have a great day!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

This is gorgeous! I just discovered your card on SCS and had to come over here...I am now a big fan!!!!

Shi said...

Very nicely colored. I like this image. So cute!