Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hanging Skates

I love the simple elegance of this Christmas card – and this image. So pretty! Use your Sakura glitter pen (the silver one) to make the blades of the skates shine – for a more realistic look. I also distressed the outer edges of the card front with my Ivy Green ink from CTMH to tie it all together.

Hanging Skates:
Card dimensions – A2

Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper – Accademia (Fabrianno); Ink – Versamark (Tsukineko), Ivy Green (CTMH); Stamp – Hanging Skates SD055 H (Sunshine Designs available at The Stamp Barn); gold detail embossing powder (The Stamp Barn), organza ribbon (Offray), foam tape, Tombow markers, water brush, Sakura glitter pens.

And here is the colour chart for the image.
Enjoy!
Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love your cards...and how nice of you to show how you color your images. I pop in often but never leave a comment - today I wanted to take a minute to say thanks for your inspiring work!