Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ketchup

When shaking ketchup from a bottle,
First none will come, and then a lot'll.

You're probably wondering where I am going with this...... well, I am officially just like ketchup. Missing In Action for over a month - but I am back with over 30 different cards to show you - for the upcoming holiday season (is it too early to start up the Christmas countdown - what do you think MN?) and other themes too. So definitely stay tuned.

First things first - do you remember THIS post?
Well, I sent this card on to Stampotique electronically with the instructions and they have now posted in on their Company blog with THIS post. They are also listing the complete instructions on how to make the card too if you are interested. And here is the colour chart for you.


Carol from Stampotique thanked me by sending me the Cabbage Rose stamp - and it arrived last week - HERE is a link to what she looks like - isn't she cute too? I'll show you what I come up with when it is finished.
Let's start off the parade of new cards with this one - it isn't a Christmas image and for some reason I started with those first - not sure what that means!!!!

Tea Cups:
Card dimensions – A2 - 4 1/4" x 5 ½”

Materials: CS – (Bazzill); Paper – Accademia (Fabrianno); Ink – Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Stamps – Stacked Cups SD063 C (Sunshine Designs); Punches - Giga scalloped circle and Mega circle (Marvy); Ribbon – green organza(Offray), paper piercer & mat, decorative scissors (Fiskars), foam tape, Tombow markers, water brush, Sakura glitter pens (green, pink).
Tomorrow - I'll do a Christmas card - so here's a sneak peak:

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: