Sunday, March 16, 2008

We Have Winners!!!!

March Break is quickly coming to a close, and my March Break Treat has ended - with 4 winners! I printed off all the comments and put them in a container for DH (Darling Husband) to draw 4 from - and here the winners are (And what a fun surprise to see 1 winner is from Mumbai, India and another is from my watercolour class in Keswick!!)

Anonymous said...
I love to stamp, use ribbon andI love to use my cuttlebug. I'm such a matchypoo person that I love when my watercolour and ribbon all match. Half the fun is picking everything out and it comes together.Christine

Anonymous said...
Tweet, tweet, the bird is my favorite. I'm one of the Keswick girls that you got hooked on cuttlebugging, and watercoloring. I love my ribbon, and GLITTER, GLITTER, GLITTER, on everything!!! Watch out for little men doing ultrasounds. Thanks for the chance Pam.Carolyn


Tejal said...
I love using glitter on my cards..Every card I make, has to have any form of glitter on it..thanks for a fabulous candy!Tejal

Sonya R said...
Stamps of course, followed by my Tombow pens. The two things I couldn't be without.I just love the watercolor effect.Love your work too!Sonya R

So Christine, Carolyn, Tejal and Sonya R - send me an e-mail using the Email ParisEstates button on the top right corner of the blog - giving me your snail mail address and I will send each of you a stamp set and clear block! Carolyn - because you mentioned you liked the the birdie set - you will get that one. The 3 other ladies - let me know if there is a specific one you want - first come first serve though!

To everyone - a big thanks for playing along!

Until next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thrilled Pam that I won. Thank-you once again for bringing me into
your watercolour world...I love your cards. It doesn't matter which
one of the stamps I have won. Surprise me....
Mrs. Christine Dol
R.R>#3
55 Bethel sideroad
Sutton West, Ontario
LOE 1RO

Sonya R said...

OMG!!!!! How exciting, I have never won blog candy before!

I live in Australia though. I hope you don't mind sending to me.

I just love, love, love, your work and visit your blog often.

Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to win one of these
cute stamp sets. I am just blown away, and very excited.

The expecting set and the thinking of you set looks cute. Any set would be great.

I will just be happy with any.

Anonymous said...

Hello Pam-Its Christine Dol asking
where do you get your rings to
attach your tags. I have bought some at Michaels but they are hard
to separate to put on the tag.
Please let me know.