Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh Baby! and a March Break Blog Treat preview!

Hope everyone has been warm and safe during the past winter storm that blew threw on Saturday! WOW! Lots and lots of snow.

Well. it's March Break - for those of us who's house revolves around the school schedule. We are fixing up the house and repainting until the wee hours of the morning pretty much every day so far. But we are planning on some "fun" with the kids later in the week. So for now, to everyone who is off this week - I hope you are having a great vacation!

In light of the March Break - tomorrow I am going to post a little Blog Treat to celebrate the holiday. I have some very cute Michael's clear stamps and clear bocks to give away - 4 sets in all. I will post them tomorrow and we will do the draw on Sunday night! So make sure you pop back in tomorrow to enter yourself for the stamps - my little THANKS to everyone who pops in here to see what's new!

Now on to the fun stuff. I have a couple of post for today - the first is a great find! and the second is a little watercoloured Baby treat.
First off - how many of you have Tombow markers for watercolouring? Or any other markers (perhaps LePlume, SU! or CTMH)? Do you have trouble figuring our how to store them? Take a look at this find!!!! It's the Pen Caddy from Crop In Style - now that is organized!

I inserted all my Tombow markers in numerical order so that I can easily find the colour that I need! No more digging through the little pen trays I had them in before. Very Neat!
If you want one of these too - I ordered it on line from Scrappin' Great Deals in London, Ontario. HERE is the link to the site. Sheila has a ton of great things on her site, she ships internationally - and she is so friendly and helpful. It is the Pen Caddy - item #7549 in the Storage section of the site.

Today's project post is a fun and quick little treat - perfect for someone who has just announced they are having a baby, or even as a baby shower treat for your guests. Lots of fun!


Materials: Paper - Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - Black StazOn; Stamps - 2008 Baby Cube, Oh Baby! word cube (Sunshine Designs); Punches - 1 3/8" circle punch (SU!), 1/8" hole (Fiskars); Tombow markers, water brush, Stickles glitter - Icicle, Gerber baby bottle, curly white ribbon.
So - make sure you pop back here tomorrow to enter yourself for the Blog Treats! Remember there are 4 to give away!
Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a cute idea! I love the little stamped tags on this bottle. When I went on mat leave the first time, my colleagues at work gave me a baby bottle with the "collection" in it and I bought myself a really great gift. This would be a nice way to dress up a bottle like that. Thanks for the inspiration!