Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged! And a contest!

Well - I have been tagged by Karen - you can check out her blog here at The Daley Stamper.
Karen also loves to work with Sunshine Designs stamps and the watercolour with marker technique - so if you like that, definitely check our her blog!

So here we go with the Tag:

The Middle Name Game:
The rules:-You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
(I am not going to do the tag to 4 specific people, I simply invite any bloggers reading this to consider themselves tagged if they want! Not everyone likes to play along with these and I wouldn't want to upset anyone by doing so - hope you understand).

So - my middle name is DAWN:

D - Devoted. To my family especially and my close friends. I don't let too many people into my very close circle (and those who are there sure know it!), but I am very devoted to those close to me.

A - Afrain of flying. For those who know me - enough said there......

W - Wife of an elementary school Principal. This bring lots of exciting and strange things - phone calls at all hours of the day and night ("Is your fridge running?"), going shopping with a trail of little people who can't believe that the Principal still has to do the mundain things like 'shopping' and are fascinated with what you are buying, and then the parents who want to discuss Little Billie's latest results for hours on end - while your ice cream is melting in your cart!!!!!! It comes with great moments too - when parents come up and shake hands and thank him for his hard work!

N - Neat. Organized, precise..... and all those other words that can go along with that. However, DH would like me to let you know that this fact does not apply to my craft desk - especially after making X amount of card samples for a deadline, prepping for classes and showing DD how to colour as well. I still can't find those craft supplies I bought at Michael's and threw on my desk, still in the bag. Not sure what happens to those things - it is kind of like the sock issue when you do laundry!!!!!

So that's it for me. Good thing I have a short middle name!!!!!

CONTEST:
Now - it's time to remind everyone that Sunshine Designs has their newest monthly contest listed on the website - check it out HERE. It's all about hearts!!!
(Hey, all you ladies from my Keswick class this weekend - try your hand at this and see if you can win some great Sunshine Designs supplies! You know you can do it!!!)

NEW DESIGNS:
Sunshine Designs has some great new stamps released - you can check them all out HERE on the Stamp Barn website. They should be in your local retailer shortly - so run, don't walk!

Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for playing :-)
And a big double-thank you for the tip-off about the new stamps. I rushed right over to the website and don't I want just about all of them!