Monday, January 21, 2008

WOW – where does the time go???

Happy (belated) 2008 to everyone – sorry it has been so quiet here, but lots on the go, etc. etc. I hope everyone is sticking to their New Year’s resolutions – hey, wasn’t Monday Jan. 21st the day that apparently more people drop their resolutions. Oh well, there’s always next year……

Thought I would pop in with a few class samples I have done up, for a class coming up in February – of course, using the Watercolour with Markers Technique, and lots of Sunshine Designs stamps. Hope you like them!
I've also had a sneak peak at the new stamps being released by Sunshine Designs for this Spring - cute, cute, cute!

Open House:
Card dimensions – A2

Materials: CS –Black, Pinecone, Hilary, Chiffon (Bazzill); Paper –Accademia (Fabriano); Ink – Timber Brown, Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Stamps – Houses Cube, Dots Cube (Sunshine Designs), Sentiment ‘Open House’ – House Party Word Cube (Sunshine Designs); Tombow markers, waterbrush.

So, all this week and next I will show you some of the cards from the Intro and Advanced classes I am doing in February. I also have finished a cute Fancy Folds “Spring” card complete with raindrop shaped beads – lots of fun! I’ll show you that one too.

Until next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love this card! The layout is great and the colouring perfection.
And you have me on the edge of my seat with all those tantalizing teasers! You're so mean!!!! New stamps, new samples, and I have to wait. As if it weren't hard enough trying to stick to resolutions, now I have to add patience to the list of virtues. How will I do it????

Heather said...

Wow- great card! I love the coloring especially!

Sonya R said...

Great card and just love your colouring.