Monday, October 29, 2007

Let It Snow – Man!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did – at the CreativFestival in Toronto. Lots to see and buy! A big HI to anyone who was there with me this weekend – and to those who stopped by to do the little “Make & Take” I was doing of Basic Watercolour with markers.

As the weather turns colder, I start to think about snow! Here is a Viewmaster Card about snow – snowmen that is! Viewmaster cards are a great way to feature all 4 images of the Sunshine Designs Nuggitz cube stamps, since there are 4 images on the one stamp cube. I don’t have a stamp with this sentiment “Let It Snow – Man” so I used my computer to print it out. To tie it into the watercoloured look, I used my markers to highlight below the letters of the print-out. Hope you like it!

Let It Snow – Man!:
Card dimensions – 6” square
Main Image:

All 4 images:

Materials: CS – Red, Aqua (Bazzill); Paper –Accademia (Fabriano); Ink – Black StazOn; Stamps – Snowmen Cube, Christmas 1 Cube, Christmas Mini Cube (Sunshine Designs); Tombow markers, waterbrush, silver brad, foam tape, Computer font.

Happy Monday – and tomorrow is Turtle Tuesday!
Until next time, have a great day!

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the red and light blue combo, love the saying you came up with.

Michelle said...

Very cute.

Donna said...

I love it! I have a similar set and I am always looking for ways to use it. A lot of work for all my cards though. Thanks so much for sharing

Karen said...

This is just a fabulous card! What a great way to showcase those wonderful snowmen and a great caption too. I think I'm going to have to try something like this. Thanks for posting!