Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Classes

I'm so glad that everyone liked the cards from the Intro and Advanced Watercolouring with Markers classes this past weekend - with Krista Schneider. I am really looking forward to teaching these classes across Ontario!

If you are interested in having these Watercolouring classes in your area - check with your local scrapbook store (LSS) to see if they can arrange this. They can contact The Stamp Barn to arrange for one of the instructors to come out and/or carry the Sunshine Designs line of stamps!
Remember to come to the Creative Sewing & Needlecraft Festival this weekend - to see the watercolouring technique there as well! Krista and I will both be there.

Sorry there's no Turtle Tuesday today! I do have a fantastic new turtle stamp though - but it is quite involved. I'll show it to you next Tuesday - I think you're going to love it! Very cute!

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: