Thursday, September 6, 2007

A visit from Santa

Here’s a card using a new St. Nick stamp I picked up at Michael’s recently. I don’t have a lot of Santa stamps – and this one really caught my eye. I hope you like it too!

Old St. Nick:
Card dimensions 6 ” square

Materials: CS –Green, Red (Bazzill), Black, Grey Wool, Grey Flannel (CTMH); Paper – Accademia (Fabriano); Ink –Black StazOn; Stamp – Jolly Santa (Stamps Happen, Inc.); Tombow markers, waterbrush, sand paper, Cuttlebug & Snow Flake embossing folder (Provo Craft).

The edges of the mats are distressed with the open blade of a pair of scissors, and the Cuttlebug embossed panel is distressed with sandpaper to reveal the white core of the CTMH card stock.

Until next time, have a great day!

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

good choice in Santa Stamp, he is great, love your coloring and shading, great card.

Corie said...

like it no way--- I LOVE IT. Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the touch of silver -- so beautiful!!