Thursday, August 9, 2007

Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Happy Anniversary!

(Every time I think of this song – I have flash-backs to an old Flintstone cartoon where they sing this to Fred and Wilma. Yes, I’m strange, and apparently old!)

Today is my wedding anniversary! 7 fantastic years and looking forward to many, many more! Here’s a photo of DH and me on our wedding day – on a beach in the Bahamas. We had such a great time!!

So many wonderful things have happened in those 7 years – the best of which are the births of our two little ones – DD and DS – to complete our little family!

Anyway – DH is away right now, so I am going to use the blog to wish him a very Happy Anniversary! WeLU!

Until next time, have a great day!

5 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Flossie's Follies said...

Happy Anniversary

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Anniversary! Best Wishes for MANY more happy healthy years together!!!

Wife2TJ said...

Congratulations on your seven year anniversary!!! Hope you have a wonderful one, and here's to many more!

Corie said...

Happy Anniversary