Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It’s A Bundle of Joy – for a Boy!

Today’s card is to attach to a gift for a friend’s soon-to-be-born grandson! I’m going to do up a couple of plain Kraft gift bags with other watercoloured teddies and giraffes to tie it all together. I’ll show you a photo of the finished set when I get them done.

Bundle of Joy:
Card dimensions 5 1/2” h x 4 ¼” w
Materials: CS – Blue (Bazzill), Cocoa (CTMH); Paper – Accademia (Fabriano); Ink - StazOn Black, Cocoa (CTMH); Stamp – Bundle of Joy (SU!); Ribbon – White grosgrain (CTMH); Pop Dots, Mini Pop Dots, Pencil eraser, Tombow markers, waterbrush.

The dotted background on the blue CS was made using the eraser end of a new pencil. It’s rubber, and makes a great dot stamp. Give it a try! I watercoloured the teddy and giraffe using Tombow markers and a waterbrush. I cut out the giraffe and then popped him up using mini pop dots. I think it is cute the way the teddy looks like he is looking over at the giraffe!

Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Flossie's Follies said...

How cute, love the way you colored the giraffe.