Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ta Da!

Ta Da! I survived the return to work – and you know… it was a whole lot easier than I expected! These things almost always are though, in the end!

So – this morning’s card is a real quick one. Seriously – I think it took about 3 minutes in all! Gotta like that!

Ta Da!:
Card dimensions 3” h x 3” w


Materials: CS – White, Cocoa (CTMH) Blue (CostCo); Ink –Black (CTMH); Stamp – Party Mouse (House Mouse); Ribbon – Blue, Brown grosgrain (ribbon share texasjodylynn), pop dots, Prismacolor pencils.

No blending of the Prismacolor pencils needed on this little image – it was so small, that straight colouring was sufficient. A little gift card, for my Little Man who turns 1 on Thursday!!! I’m hoping to finish off his actual birthday card tomorrow – I’ll post that too, when it is done.

Until next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Sooo cute! Glad you survived your first day back to work. :)

Normaj said...

He's a little cutie.
Hope the rest of your week goes
smoothly too.

sari said...

just love those house mouse motivs... really nice card!!!