Monday, July 23, 2007

Surprise Message Pop-up

Today’s card is a cute little Surprise Pop-up – and you can download the template yourself HERE from SplitCoast Stampers. I can see myself making more of these cards – and using a multitude of different images and sentiments. Once you get the template set it is not difficult to do at all!

Surprise Pop-up Card:
Card dimensions 4 1/4” w x 5 1/2” h
And here it is with the Surprise Pop-up and message showing:
Materials: PP – Designer Series – Spring Showers (SU!); CS – White, Bamboo (CTMH), Barely Banana (SU!); Paper - Copy Paper (Staples); Punches – 1 ¼” circle, ½” circle (SU!), ¼” hole (Staples), Corner rounder (EK Success); Ribbon – Ribbon share (texasjodylynn); Stamps – Bloom with Happiness (SU!), Ink – Cocoa (CTMH); Prismacolor pencils, Sakura Stardust pen.

Since the image was so small – I did not use Gamsol to blend the pencil colours – as it was not needed. I used the Sakura sparkle pen to go over the hanger (for it to look like metal) and then I highlighted the dot in the centre of each flower as well. I think these are SO cute!

Until next time, have a great day!

4 comments:

Corie said...

BEAUTIFUL -- love it. sooo pretty

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the card, it is so elegant, will definitely download the template, looks like it would be great fun to do.

Cindy H. said...

Lovely card and sentiment! I've downloaded the instructions. Thank you for providing the link.

NormaJ said...

This is adorable. I will definitely make an attempt to
"case" your card. Thank you.