Friday, July 6, 2007

Summertime!

Happy Summertime! We have had such nice warm weather, after funny rainy days – so I was inspired to use the CTMH stamp set Summertime! And it is Friday – what more can you ask for!!

Summertime!:
Card dimensions 4 1/4” h x 5 1/2” w


Materials: CS – White (CTMH) Aqua, Princess Flower (My Mind’s Eye); Ink –Archival Black (CTMH); Stamp – Summertime (CTMH); Ribbon – Pink grosgrain (Wild Asparagus), Twilight organza (Designer Ribbon Round – CTMH); pop dots, Tombow markers, large crystal bling.

No water blending of the Tombow Markers was done as the words/letters/images were small enough that straight colouring was sufficient. I distressed the edges or the Aqua mat with the open blade of my scissors. I really like this effect, and find I am using it on more and more of the CS mats – especially those that show white core when distressed. Give it a try and see how you like it.

Until next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

sari said...

what a nice bubbly card!! Like your blogg alot!

Niki said...

I just found your blog and love it! You have so many great ideas and love your cards!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the card, it is so bright and summery