Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's a Sweet One!

Well - today is all about "1".
First off, this is my 100th post on the blog! ! How fun is that?
And the card for today, as I mentioned yesterday is my Little Man’s 1st Birthday card, from last week. I told you it was a “Sweet One”!

You’re a Sweet 1:
Card dimensions 5” w x 6” h


Materials: CS – Buttercup, Sweet Leaf (CTMH); PP – Snips and Snails (CTMH); Ribbon – Buttercup Organza (CTMH); mini glue dots, pop dots, deco scissors (Fiskars), Baby Boy buttons (CTMH), computer font.

I used my computer to make a large number 1 template, which I traced onto the back of the PP and then matted with Sweet Leaf CS, and then Buttercup CS.
I have the Snips and Snails scrapbooking paper pack as well – so this card will fit perfectly into his scrapbook as a keepsake. We got some great photos of him eating his first Birthday cake, too! What a mess!!!!

Until next time, have a great day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the card- the design and how the papers coordinate. Sometimes I use my printer to create templates too.

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card,love the giant 1 and the background paper you used.

Normaj said...

My first reaction was "Ah-h-h!" So you got it right with this one.
The colours are beautiful. What a lovely keepsake.

Cindy H. said...

Congratulations on your 100th post and may you have many more!!

This card is so sweet! I love the colors and the teddy bear embellishment. What's your secret to matting the *1*? It's so perfect all the way around. Did you just make a larger digital *1* and trace that too?