Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Turtle Tuesday and start of July!

Happy Turtle Tuesday – the first one for July! I hope everyone had a wonderful long (Canadian) weekend, and I hope you were able to fit in some of the strawberry festivals that are going on too!
This is also my first day back to work, after a year long maternity leave! Wish me luck!!!

I got some new Paper Packs from CTMH a while ago, and decided it was time to crack them open. So today’s Turtle Tuesday card is using a Paper Pack called “Let’s Get Together” – I hope you like it!

Turtle Get Together:
Card dimensions 4 1/4” h x 5” w

Materials: CS – Garden Green, Cranberry (CTMH); PP – Let’s Get Together (CTMH); Other paper – Watercolour Paper (Hilroy); Ink –Archival Black, Garden Green, Breeze, Buttercup (CTMH); Stamp – Flower Turtle (Inky Antics); Ribbon – Turquoise grosgrain (ribbon share texasjodylynn), Buttercup Organza (CTMH); pop dots, waterbrush (CTMH), deco scissors (Fiskars).

The little turtle was watercoloured using ink pads and a waterbrush – a great way to get the exact match to your patterned papers and cardstock by using the coordinating ink pads!

Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

This is SO CUTE!!!! I Love it :)