Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Turtle Tuesday!

Happy Turtle Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great weekend as well!

Today’s card is one that I am not 100 percent sure I like, but here it is anyway! I got a little carried away with the watercoloured grass, and the colours really aren’t “me” – but what can you do? I’m experimenting!

Paisley Turtle:
Card dimensions – 4 1/4” w x 3 3/4” h.

Materials: CS – Black (CTMH), Turquoise (Bazzill); Watercolour Paper (Hilroy); Ink – Archival Black, Black (CTMH); Stamp – Flower Turtle (Inky Antics), Paisley BG (SU!); grosgrain ribbon (ribbon share texasjodylynn), Punches – Ticket corner punch (SU!), Tombow markers, waterbrush (CTMH).

I’m really enjoying working with the Tombow markers for colouring – it gives you a very different result from the Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol Magic technique (which I love!). Tomorrow’s card is yet another Inky Antics Furry Friend (same line as last Friday’s card) – for someone who is feeling “RUFF”! Make sure you drop by!

Until next time, have a great day!

8 comments:

Stamperosity said...

I think your card is adorable. While the colors may not be "you", I'm sure they appeal to many others...including me. I love your color choices!

Heidi said...

I love this card! I think the watercoloring on the grass is great! Hey, I don't see you email anywhere. Could you email me because I want to ask you something. Thanks! pea_pods_mom@yahoo.com

Cindy H. said...

I also love your card and the colors :) TFS

Michelle said...

I love it, I think the grass is great!

Corie said...

I think this card it great. I LOVE the colors and especially the grass. There are many times that I do a card with colors that I do not care for, but others love them. I guess beauty is really in the eye of the beholder.

Ila said...

This card is wonderful! I love it 100%.

normaj said...

This card is so refreshing and different from most. I love your colours. I would love to receive
a card like this. It brought an
immediate smile to my face and the
classic, "Aw-w-w-w!" Keep up the good work.

Rose Ann said...

The grass looks amazing, as does your whole card! It's another beauty!