Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Time To Play

Today’s card is Version #1 of a new baby girl card for a friend. He already has 2 boys and has just had a little girl! I’m going for a feeling of “Welcome to the team!”.

Time To Play – Baby Girl:
Card dimensions 4 1/4” h x 5 ½” w
Materials: CS – Chocolate, Hollyhock, White (CTMH); PP – More to Adore (CTMH); Ink –Black (CTMH); Stamp – Time To Play (Happy Hoppers from House Mouse); Ribbon – Chocolate organza from Design Ribbon Round (CTMH); Cuttlebug and embossing folder (Provocraft), Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, blending stump, pop dots, Hollyhock photo anchor/brad (CTMH).

I’ll have Version #2, using this same stamp, tomorrow. I am working on another idea that I think will be more fitting, and a better reflection of their family.

Until next time, have a great day!

5 comments:

Cindy H. said...

Made me smile as soon as I saw this card. Just sooo cute!!

Flossie's Follies said...

How cute and what a wonderful idea, "welcome to the team" love it

Michelle said...

Way too cute!

Normaj said...

This is adorable. A face grin bloomed as soon as I saw it.
What a wonderful welcoming card.

Corie said...

This card is soo cute.

I found your site through allison. You have so many wonderful creations!! I will definately be back.