Thursday, June 28, 2007

Time To Play - Version #2

Today’s card is Version #2 of a new baby girl card for a friend – which I mentioned in yesterday’s post. I think I am happiest with this one, as he has 2 boys and now a much-wanted little girl, so this fits them best! Congratulations Aaron and family, I sure hope Alexandra likes her card! It's on the way to her now!

Welcome to the Team – Baby Girl:
Card dimensions 5” h x 6 ½” w

Materials: CS – Chocolate, Blush, White (CTMH); PP – More to Adore (CTMH); Ink –Black (CTMH); Stamp – Time To Play (Happy Hoppers from House Mouse); Ribbon – Blue grosgrain (ribbon share texasjodylynn), Chocolate organza from Design Ribbon Round (CTMH); Punch – ticket corner (SU!), Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, blending stump, pop dots, mini pop dots, computer font to match CTMH Blush colour.

To do the group of baseball bunnies, I first stamped the one on the bottom right and then the bottom left one. I then masked both of those, and stamped the one at the top/middle. When I mask – I use Post-it notes. I stamp the image on the Post-it note, making sure the top of the image is somewhere at the top of the Post-it – so that I can use the sticky strip to adhere it temporarily to the already stamped images on my cardstock. When I am done, I adhere the mask/Post-it onto the top of my wood-blocked stamp, so that I can use it another time!

Until next time, have a great day!

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so cute and different, what a wonderful card,

Normaj said...

I absolutely love this card. What
a wonderful and personal card to add to her memory book.

Cindy H. said...

Soooo cute! Love your coloring!

doverdi said...

How adorable are those bunnies. Love the card. It's so cute.