Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pretty Please....

Today's card is just a very quick one - sorry I haven't had much to post this week!
Every time I see this stamped image - I think of that saying "Pretty please...With a cherry on top!" It is so fitting for this image!

Pretty Please...
Card dimensions 4" w x 5" h.


Materials: (all supplies from CTMH unless otherwise noted) Ink - Archival Black; Punches - Mega circle, Giga scalloped circle (Marvy), horizontal slit (SU!); CS - Chocolate, Vanilla Cream, Paper - watercolor paper (Hilroy); Ribbon - chocolate grosgrain; Chocolate marker, Tombow markers, waterbrush, computer font.

Again, a little watercolouring with Tombow markers, and the CTMH Chocolate marker to tie the colours all together. A bit of doodling around the border of the Mega circle punch out - and that is it!

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a cute card and that saying is perfect

Heidi said...

This is so cute! Love how the sentiment goes with the stamp perfectly!

Sorry I haven't gotten the banner to you yet. I was trying to figure out how to do some things in my photo program. I'll email tomorrow!