Today’s card was a request from DH – to give to his staff as an extra special Thank You to them for helping out “over and above” on a very stressful day this week….a day we hope never comes around again! Since it was an important card, I wanted to add a few extra little details, to make it extra special. Hope I hit the mark!
I get by with a little help from my friends:
Card dimensions – 6 1/2” w x 5” h.
Materials: CS – White, Cocoa (CTMH), Barely Banana (SU!); PP – Cocoa Café Designer Collection (CTMH); Ink – Black, Cocoa (CTMH); Stamp – Cats ‘N Dogs (Inky Antics); satin ribbon (Offray), Punches – Word Window, Slit punch (SU!), Paper piercer/mat (Making Memories), White Signo gel pen, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, blending stump, Buttercup button (CTMH), jump ring, computer font.
There’s actually a lot going on in this card, with all the little details:
- CS mat edges distressed with open blade of scissors
- White CS with image inked with Cocoa ink pad to highlight
- Extended Word Window to fit the sentiment
- Computer font colour for sentiment to match Cocoa from CTMH
- Scalloped edge of yellow CS done using the slit punch
- Piercings on scallops were outlined in white gel pen to draw attention to them
- Letter C on large dog’s tag – for my DH’s name, and workplace name
I wish everyone a safe and happy weekend – Enjoy!
Until next time, have a great day!