Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Exciting Day! And Turtle Tuesday! What could be better?

Happy Turtle Tuesday everyone!

And I have fun news! Before I show you today's turtle card, I wanted to share something that I am so happy to tell you about! Heidi over at Sweet Somethings has featured me today on her blog for a new showcase she is doing every Tuesday - True Talent Tuesday!
What an honour - to be asked to do this, and to be her first feature!

So to honour this - I designed 4 little cards I am calling "Everything But The Kitchen Sink" - just for Heidi's blog! They feature the Kitchen stamp cube from Sunshine Designs and are done with watercolouring using Tombow markers (since I know Heidi is a fan of my coloured cards!) Want to see them? Well, they are only on Heidi's blog! Make sure you check out the direct link to this feature, and these cards, here - True Talent Tuesday.

And Heidi - send me an e-mail with your snail mail address - and I'll get those 4 little cards off to you right away - as a little thank you!

Now on to today's Turtle Tuesday card! I did it in the same design layout as the cards for Heidi - since I was on a roll with the Tent Topper cards! Hope you like it!

Tent Topper Turtle:
Card dimensions 4 1/4" w x 5 1/2" h.


Materials: Stamp - flower turtle (Inky Antics); Paper - Love Paisley (My Mind's Eye), Watercolour paper (Hilroy); Ink - Archival Black (CTMH); paper piercer/mat (Making Memories); Punches - Giga scalloped circle, Mega circle (Marvy Uchida); Tombow markers, waterbrush (CTMH), butterfly (Flutter Stickease, CTMH), pink grosgrain ribbon (Wild Asparagus).

I hope everyone is having a great start to the warm weather season! I know I am! Hope to see you again!
Until next time, have a great day!

7 comments:

Elsie said...

I love this card!! I love the turtle stamp. The colors of the paper are just gorgeous! TFS!

Cindy H. said...

A very cute card! Congratulations on being named a True Talent - it fits. :)

stefanie said...

Cute card! Heidi made a great choice by the way!

Heidi said...

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I get those rockin' cards! And I love that turtle card! I really need to try some tent topper cards!

Flossie's Follies said...

OMG, what a great site, you are so talented.

Rose Ann said...

I came over from Heidi's and had to check out your blog! Awesome cards! The turtle is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

.Hi Pam, I just checked in with Heidi's True Falent Tuesday. Congratulations, your cards are always great and I'm in awe of your inspiration for ideas.
Have a good day, love Jackie