Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Do the Funky Chicken

Today I decided to do the weekly Split Coast Stampers Card Sketch Challenge (#128). This is a first for me. I love to look at them, but have never tried one of them. Here's my take on today's Sketch - and you can find the link to the thread on SCS for all the details - if you want to play along with me - HERE.

Funky Chicken SC128:
Card dimensions 5 1/2" w x 4 1/4" h.

Materials: CS - Love Paisley, lime green, light teal (My Mind's Eye), White (CTMH); Stamp - Walk This Way (retired SU!); Giga scalloped circle punch (Marvy Uchida), paper piercer/mat (Making Memories), scalloped deco scissors (Fiskars), Ink - Black (CTMH), ribbon (Wild Asparagus), prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, blending stump.

I think this chicken looks SO funky! I wanted to use up the scraps left from yesterday's Turtle Tuesday card, and I was in the mood for some fun colours!!! Why don't you give the Card Sketch a try too?
Until next time, have a great day!

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

How cute and funky, love the paper fold that you added. The card is great.

Heidi said...

This makes me think of a cheer from HS. "How funky is your chicken? How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose." ...and so on. Wow, looking back those cheers were so deep! RIIIIIGHT! Love the card! So cute!